Monday, December 21, 2009

Predictions for Sun Prairie's Economy in 2010

While I carefully analyzed the Dane County Business Survey from this year to answer questions for Meghann Olson at the Star, I worked very hard to provide an objective commentary on how the questions in the survey reflected how Sun Prairie businesses would have answered. I pondered all sorts of scientific trends and correlations and emailed her some brilliant answers. Most of which didn't make the article. So much for the mumbo jumbo.

Meghann did however highlight my prognostications for Sun Prairie's economy in 2010 which I kind of threw in there for fun. Why not? If Jimmy can do the weather, I should be able to reasonably predict with some degree of accuracy what may happen in the world of development. Right?


Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays!

No comments: